Warrior: Coupe by Michael A. Stackpole
190195,582 (3.68)None
As Prince Hanse Davion's forces proclaim one victory after another through the Capellan Confederation, the empire of Maximillian Liso seems certain to fall. But within Liso's ranks, two men scheme to sabotage technology vital to the success of the prince's armies. And half a galaxy away, even Davion's wife Melissa isn't safe, as she and her mother are stalked by assassins in their own palace. In a war-torn galaxy where loyalty is for sale, and betrayal a weapon to be wielded, can an honorable hero possibly triumph?… (more)

I doooon't thinnnk this narrrratoooor coooulld speeaaak annnyyyy sloooowwweeeerrrr.

I couldn't take it.
  E.J | Apr 3, 2013 |
This book is dedicated to those who have, in one way or another, aided and abetted me through the years. More specifically, these people have provided me with the means, motive and opportunity to do this book and series.
Justin Xiang slapped a new power pack into the Magna laser carbine, then looked around the corner.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,746,650 books! | Top bar: Always visible