Love Came Just in Time by Lynn Kurland

Love Came Just in Time (edition 2005)

by Lynn Kurland

Member:rainstar76
Title:Love Came Just in Time
Authors:Lynn Kurland
Info:Berkley (2005), Mass Market Paperback, 322 pages
Tags:Upstairs Bookshelf

Love Came Just in Time by Lynn Kurland

I liked all the stories, although they all could have been longer. I liked "The Gift of Christmas Past" and "The Icing on the Cake" better than "The Three Wise Ghosts" and "And the Groom Wore Tulle". Everything averaged out to be about three and one half stars. ( )
  mary23nm | Feb 27, 2019 |
All four stories in this anthology are favorites of mine to some degree. I would have to say my favorite of the four is "And the Groom Wore Tulle." Ian makes me laugh, and I just love those MacLeods. However, practically tied with "AtGWT" is "Three Wise Ghosts." Ambrose, Hugh, and Fulbert are some of my favorite characters. ( )
  BryceACC | Jan 9, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0425206939, Mass Market Paperback)

Four classic novellas from the USA Today bestselling author, including "The Gift of Christmas Past," "The Three Wise Ghosts," "And the Groom Wore Tulle," and "The Icing on the Cake."

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:45 -0400)

Four novellas about love and romance: The Gift of Christmas Past, The Three Wise Ghosts, And the Groom Wore Tulle, and The Icing on the Cake.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,421,360 books! | Top bar: Always visible