Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?: An…

Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?: An Easy Plan for Losing Weight… (original 2008; edition 2008)

by Peter Walsh

Member:sandykaypax
Title:Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?: An Easy Plan for Losing Weight and Living More
Authors:Peter Walsh
Info:Free Press (2008), Edition: 1 Reprint, Paperback, 256 pages
Collections:Read but unowned
Rating:***
Tags:self-help

Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat? by Peter Walsh (2008)

Recently added byprivate library, pmlang01, lawsue, silverr, jeri_clackett, AshuritaLove

I musn't have been paying attention, because I totally didn't -really- expect this book to be about weight loss when I started it. Buuut I was quite happy with it. Yes, it's simple, basic, doesn't say anything new that someone who's been digging into organization and/or weight loss and/or fitness/life improvement doesn't know, but it gathers all those simple tips in one place and reminds you of them.
Pretty nice, and pretty logical. ( )
  AshuritaLove | May 20, 2014 |
I needed motivation to clean up some of the clutter in my kitchen and this book was perfect! Peter Walsh gives good practical advice in a funny no-nonsense way. End result - I spent a day cleaning out the kitchen pantry and shelves, filled the recycle bin and garbage can, have another box to donate and have a much cleaner kitchen.

Not quite a diet book, but good motivation for cleaning up physical (or mental) clutter. Now if I only drop 7 pounds... ( )
  jmoncton | Jun 3, 2013 |
I was a little skeptical when I first started listening to this audiobook, but well before the end, I was enjoying most of the advice and tips. My main gripe was that he kept referring back to things in a pdf file, quizzes to take, things like that. I listened to this in my car, so I never tried to find that pdf file at home. ( )
  dukefan86 | May 29, 2013 |
No longer available at DPL
  alcottacre | Apr 23, 2013 |
No longer available at DPL
  alcottacre | Apr 23, 2013 |
When Walsh’s original protégées cleaned their houses, they evidently lost weight. So he’s back to remind us to clean. There’s no more to it than that, and the case studies are so vague as to inspire no one.

To Kath, Christine, Kay, and Julie
The easiest thing to be in America is fat.

This is not a diet book. This is a book about your life--about creating the healthy life and body you have always imagined for yourself. Diets don't work--because they focus on what foods we should and shouldn't eat but completely ignore everything else that makes us fat. Clutter expert and organizational consultant Walsh believes that the secret to successfully losing weight is to focus on how, why, and where you eat. When it comes to clearing clutter (the fat in our homes) it isn't about the stuff itself, it's about the life you want to live. Peter helps you address how the clutter in your kitchen, your pantry, and your home is directly related to the clutter on your body and negatively affects your ability to lead a full and healthy life.--From publisher description.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,390,567 books! | Top bar: Always visible