Building a Meal: From Molecular Gastronomy…

Building a Meal: From Molecular Gastronomy to Culinary Constructivism… (edition 2009)

by Professor Hervé This

67None292,484 (3.57)None
Considering six bistro favorites, Hervé This isolates the exact chemical properties that tickle our senses and stimulate our appetites. More important, he identifies methods of culinary construction that appeal to our memories, intelligence, and creativity.
Member:pastryelf
Title:Building a Meal: From Molecular Gastronomy to Culinary Constructivism (Arts and Traditions of the Table: Perspectives on Culinary History)
Authors:Professor Hervé This
Info:Columbia University Press (2009), Hardcover, 152 pages
Collections:RABELAIS WEB UPLOAD
Tags:RABELAIS WEB UPDATE

Building a Meal: From Molecular Gastronomy to Culinary Constructivism by Hervé This

No reviews
It is common for authors to dedicate their books to people whom they love or admire. But what if books were to be dedicated to their readers?
To you, my friend, I dedicate this book, with only one regret, that today’s science is imperfect—as I am well aware.
Hurry, it’s time to get back to work!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,651,830 books! | Top bar: Always visible