The Willow Files Volume 1 by Yvonne Navarro

The Willow Files Volume 1

by Yvonne Navarro

This is a retelling of three episodes from the TV series:
- "I, Robot...You, Jane" is episode 8 of season 1
- "Phases" is episode 15 of season 2
- "Dead Man's Party" is episode 2 of season 3

There is some framing text in the form of Willow's journal.

The episode retelling sections were clear, and some of the scenes between Willow and Oz and Willow and Buffy were very nicely written.

While the first two episodes are clearly focused on Willow, that last episode seems a bit of a stretch to include in an collection based on Willow's character growth. ( )
  francescadefreitas | May 22, 2007 |
This one's for my Mom, who showed me years ago how much fun the dark side could be by telling me about Salem's Lot.
Thanks to Christopher Golden and Nancy Holder for steering me toward the written part of Buffy, and to Lisa Clancy, who's so much fun to work with. As always, the efforts of my agent, Howard Morhaim, are immensely appreciated.

Thanks, too, to Podmates Debbie Herbert and Pat Dillman at R&W, as well as dozens of other wonderful people who gave me support and wished me luck.

And thanks most of all to my Dad, for giving the dream a place to live while it's coming true.
Diary Journal Entry: Sometimes it so isn't easy to remember that I'm supposed to be me.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0671039180, Mass Market Paperback)

""I like you. You're nice, and you're funny and you don't smoke, and okay, werewolf, but that's not all the time. I mean, three days out of the month I'm not much fun to he around, either." -- Willow"

When Buffy the Vampire Slayer arrived in Sunnydale, she befriended a bookish, insecure girl named Willow. As a Slayerette, Will uses her computer prowess for good, hacking into electronic government files and researching obscure rituals on the Web. But Willow's love life is severely lacking, consisting of an unfulfilled crush on her friend Xander and a short-lived fling with a deadly demon she met over the Internet.

Through her often life-threatening experiences with the Slayer, Willow gains the confidence to just be herself in the peer pressure-filled world of high school. And when her first real boyfriend, Oz, turns out to be a bit..."unusual..".in his own right, Willow is just the girl to prove that love really is blind...and a little scary.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:03 -0400)

Stories from the TV series about Buffy's friend Willow, a vampire slayer and witch in search of love.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,733,258 books! | Top bar: Always visible