Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Dear Charlie

by Christopher Kimball

47None411,718 (3)None
As parents, we know that adults and children inhabit different worlds. Sons spy bears in the woods; fathers see the hand of God in each gesture of the newborn. All mothers and fathers want to bring those two worlds together and open their hearts, minds, and wisdom to their children, but the words are hard to find. Dear Charlie, by author and father-of-four Christopher Kimball, is a tender and uplifting compilation of just such words. These are heartwarming letters we want to send to our children and unspoken words we wish our parents had left for us -- all filled with eternal truths that apply to any age.… (more)

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,451,921 books! | Top bar: Always visible