The Biggest Snowball Ever! by John Rogan

The Biggest Snowball Ever! (edition 1998)

by John Rogan

Member:morganl.cargle
Title:The Biggest Snowball Ever!
Authors:John Rogan
Info:Scholastic (1998), Edition: 1ST, Paperback, 32 pages
Tags:Winter

The Biggest Snowball Ever! by John Rogan

Summary: Snow fell and covered this little old town. One little boy played in the snow until the big clock struck noon which caused a huge ball of snow to slide down his coat. He then did a funny dance called the "Snowball Dance". He believed the little laughing at him threw the snowball so he threw one back at her which caused her to do the funny "Snowball Dance". This process continues until everyone in the whole town is doing the dance. The mayor tried to stop it, but he got a snowball thrown down his coat and he did the funny dance. Everyone laughed and from then on, every year it snows, everyone in town has a big snowball fight in the center of town.

Personal Reaction: I liked how the story rhymed the whole way through. I enjoyed the funny "Snowball Dance" because I have done it before when I was hit with a snowball.

Classroom Extensions: 1. My classroom would tell an experience about one of their snow days and act it out shortly. 2. I would instruct my class to get into groups and then make up their own dance moves. ( )
  KendraGayle | Mar 9, 2014 |

The biggest snowball ever catches Paul and his friends. Tomorrow is Christmas Day, and there is a chance the children will not be rescued in time.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,471,064 books! | Top bar: Always visible