Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Pleasure by Eric Jerome Dickey
196390,127 (3.87)None

I thoroughly enjoyed reading "Pleasure." It definitely ranks high on my list of EJD favorites and books in general. As a warning - this book is NOT for the faint of heart. If you're not comfortable with erotica, this is NOT the book for you.

That being said, this is a substantial read that will keep you engaged the entire time. The story itself is solid and its twists and turns are all well-written. The characters are well-developed and each has their own story that is explored. As mentioned before, this is a very sexual, hedonistic book. The sex scenes are graphic, but tasteful, and really do serve to complement the story.

I definitely recommend! ( )
  lenabean84 | Jun 20, 2014 |
Reminded me too much of a Zane novel. Main character was a nympo, not real plot or story line.
  jlyles2 | Jun 15, 2008 |
OMG. He is the king. The King of whatever genre his books are in. Pleasure is the perfect title for this novel. so good. 7hrs 50mins ( )
  Araya05 | Apr 13, 2008 |

How realistic is it to believe that one lover can satisify a woman's every fantasy? Nia has it all-- and is driven by the desire for more. Fantasies spiral out of control, and she discovers that pleasure does not come without pain.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,500,483 books! | Top bar: Always visible