The Days are Just Packed: A Calvin and…

The Days are Just Packed: A Calvin and Hobbes Collection (original 1993; edition 1993)

by Bill Watterson

Aided by his tiger sidekick, Hobbes, Calvin sets out to save the world with his alter egos, Spaceman Spiff and Stupendous Man, while coping with Miss Wormwood, Santa, Susie, and the monsters under his bed.
Member:Falcon124
Title:The Days are Just Packed: A Calvin and Hobbes Collection
Authors:Bill Watterson
Info:Andrews McMeel Publishing (1993), Edition: Original, Paperback, 176 pages
Rating:*****

The Days are Just Packed by Bill Watterson (1993)

A great collection of Calvin and Hobbes comics. ( )
  matija2019 | Jan 8, 2019 |
Sometimes I, a parent of a child too-smart-for-his-own-good, get a little fed-up with Calvin. But said child and I both agree that Watterson is a genius. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
I would give it 6 stars if I could. I would give all Calvin and Hobbes 6's. This Calvin and Hobbes was especially funny because it was mostly his summer which was extra funny. And it is his winter too. I like the snow scenes. ( )
  craig22 | Sep 24, 2014 |
The Days are Just Packed is a Calvin and Hobbes Treasury about a boy named Calvin and his stuffed tiger Hobbes. Calvin and Hobbes go on all kinds of adventures. Calvin goes to school and gets pushed around by this bully Moe. Calvin always gets weird dreams and wonders what they all mean. I thought this book was very funny!
  Nolanhahn | Jun 27, 2014 |
Sadly this is the only Calvin and Hobbes I've read. What a completely fantastic comic strip (especially compared to the crap they print now). Must! Read! More! ( )
  raschneid | Mar 31, 2013 |

Bill Wattersonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Bartoszko, AlexandraTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Götting, WaltraudTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Nikowitz, NóraTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Pardi, NicolettaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Valli, JuhaniTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
MOMMM
That's the whole problem with science. You've got a bunch of empiricists trying to describe things of unimaginable wonder. (Calvin)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,316,031 books! | Top bar: Always visible