Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life by…

Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life

by Bryan Lee O'Malley

English (86)  Finnish (1)  German (1)  French (1)  All (89)
This is more of a comment for the movie than the book, but: wow, it was really faithful. Dialogue, set. Even the cut scenes. Great casting. ( )
  mrsrobin | Jun 24, 2017 |
A very fun book, the tone of the writing and the artwork complement each other perfectly. ( )
  Pezski | Jun 8, 2017 |
A bit slow to start and a bit confusing (some of the characters blend together and their relation to one another took me a few minutes to figure out), but I'll probably continue this so I can actually get to the action. ( )
  benuathanasia | May 17, 2017 |
For my review please visit my blog: Martin's View: Scott Pilgrim vol. 1: Precious Little Life. ( )
  Martin_Maenza | Apr 14, 2017 |
I liked it a lot and comparing it with the movie, I think hardly anything deviated from the book. ( )
  kyndyleizabella | Jan 23, 2017 |
This is the purest expression of American manga out there today, because instead of concentrating on look or subject matter or style, it captures what makes manga so attractive: a creator telling a story that matters to him in a unique way, one where anything can happen but the focus is on emotion. Energy and ideas permeate the book along with an easy-going sense of humor.

Scott Pilgrim is dating a high schooler!

Scott dates Ramona.
Seven evil ex-boyfriends.
And he's in a band.

Scott Pilgrim's life is fantastic. He's 23 years old, in a rock band, between jobs, and dating a cute high school girl. Everything's awesome until a seriously mind-blowing delivery girl named Ramona Flowers enters his life.

Bryan Lee O'Malley is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,146,472 books! | Top bar: Always visible