A Practical Grammar for Classical Hebrew by…

A Practical Grammar for Classical Hebrew (edition 1959)

by Jacob Weingreen

A Practical Grammar for Classical Hebrew
Member:irishlds
Title:A Practical Grammar for Classical Hebrew
Authors:Jacob Weingreen
Info:Oxford University Press, USA (1959), Edition: 2, Hardcover

A Practical Grammar for Classical Hebrew by Jacob Weingreen

1st year Hebrew textbook. I still refer to this book for its very practical, concise and relatively simple explanations. ( )
  LeviDeatrick | Oct 6, 2016 |
Very thorough grammar, although I can see how it would be daunting for the beginner without any previous experience with the language. ( )
  deusvitae | Apr 4, 2008 |
Théodore Monod disait que cette grammaire l'avait empêché d'apprendre l'hébreu. Le fait est qu'elle est rebutante ; cela tient au fait qu'aucune grammaire d'hébreu biblique pour débutant n'existe. ( )
  AnneBuridan | Jun 15, 2007 |
FOREWORD
By Professor R. M. Gwynn, M.A., B.D., S.F., T.C.D.
My friend and colleague, Professor Weingreen, has invited me to say something by way of Foreword to his grammar
In our work for Dublin University, where each year we have large classes of Divinity students beginning Hebrew from the very outset, we have for many years past felt the need of a grammar written on the simplest possibly lines, and yet enabling students to begin the actual study of the Old Testament without unnecessary delay.
PREFACE
The aim of this book is to render the teaching and study of Classical Hebrew simple and interesting.

A Practical Grammar for Classical Hebrew

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,640,825 books! | Top bar: Always visible