Wildfire-Blind Date (R) by R. L. Stine

Wildfire-Blind Date (R) (edition 1986)

by R. L. Stine (Author)

Series: Point Horror

Member:jfledd
Title:Wildfire-Blind Date (R)
Authors:R. L. Stine (Author)
Info:Scholastic (1986)

Blind Date by Priscilla Maynard (Author)

*spoiler warning*

Wow. It's not often that an RL Stine book really catches me off-guard, but this one was very unexpected. I took it for granted that Donald was the bad guy, especially after Kerry remembered the truth about the car crash... I knew Mandy was strange, but I never put two and two together. She was just a quirky sub-character. I thought. Finding out that she was a *mental patient* who takes on other people's lives, finding out that she was responsible for everything... Wow. Way to go, RL Stine. You finally shocked me speechless. ( )
  Heather19 | Apr 7, 2010 |

Kerry's had a very bad year. But now his luck has finally changed. He's got a blind date with a girl who really sounds hot. He can't wait. He knows this girl is going to be really different. Kerry's right. Because his blind date really is the girl of his dreams, or maybe his worst nightmare.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,767,055 books! | Top bar: Always visible