The Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion by L. J.…

The Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion (original 1992; edition 2010)

by L. J. Smith

Member:Lapse
Title:The Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion
Authors:L. J. Smith
Info:HarperTeen (2010), Kindle Edition, 171 pages
Rating:***

Dark Reunion by L. J. Smith (1992)

English (11)  Italian (1)  All languages (12)
Just okay. Trying to finish the series... ( )
  jodiesohl | Jun 25, 2016 |
The Vampire Diaries: The Dark Reunion ( )
  Calavari | Jun 7, 2016 |
So far I can say that this installment is fractionally better than the first three books put together, and this is only by chapter 3. It doesn't seem that it is as shallow as the previous. Bonnie is a more rounded and believable character.
Questions for chapter 3: Why didn't the girls know Caroline's house as well as their own? If they've been great pals their whole life wouldn't they. Maybe it's just me, but I'm the type of person that makes it a point to know my surroundings! How big is Caroline's house, is it some type of mansion for Christ's sake?
Chapter 12 yet again exhibits this, example follows. "Stephen lighted a candle since the lights would hurt his eyes." See the grammar mistake, I do! It's fucking lit Smith! Where the hell is your editor? Really?
See these are the type of holes I can punch into this writers work! So now bringing to the masses bad grammar along with worse than shallow characters.
Merry effing x-mas! ( )
  wickedshizuku | May 12, 2014 |
This book was a bit interesting I guess. I still am having trouble with the whole 'Elena, you are perfect and every guy wants you!' thing. I liked the ghost though. I'm just not that into these books. ( )
  AngelaRenea | May 12, 2014 |
Three books would have been enough... ( )
1 vote AgneJakubauskaite | Apr 4, 2014 |
For John and Marianne Vrabec , with love.And with thanks to Julie—again—for helping it get written.
"Things can be just like they were before," said Caroline warmly, reaching out to squeeze Bonnie's hand.

The Final Conflict...The Last Deadly Kiss
Elena
Now she rises from the dead to recreate the powerful vampire trio.

Stefan
Summoned by Elena, he keeps a promise to her and fights the most terrifying evil he's ever faced.

Damon
Joining the brother he once called enemy, Damon battles this new horror with strength, cunning, and deadly charm.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061059927, Mass Market Paperback)

The Final Conflict...The Last Deadly Kiss

Elena
Now she rises from the dead to recreate the powerful vampire trio.

Stefan
Summoned by Elena, he keeps a promise to her and fights the most terrifying evil he' s ever faced.

Damon

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:05:16 -0400)

Elena rises from the dead and awakens the vampire brothers, Stefan and Damon, to help her save her beloved town from an inexplicable evil.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 106,792,752 books! | Top bar: Always visible