Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult

Change of Heart (2008)

by Jodi Picoult

English (143)  German (3)  Dutch (1)  All (147)
Amazing book. I loved every part of it. I certainly recommend it. ( )
  annabw | Feb 21, 2017 |
I'm sorry I wasted my time on this. I thought Picoult's last 2 books were mediocre at best but this one was truly awful. It will be my last book by this author. ( )
  janb37 | Feb 13, 2017 |
Not one of my favourites by this author. She has certainly written better. ( )
  HeatherLINC | Jul 4, 2016 |
Well, I'm going back to the drawing board on this Author. I don't know what to make of this Author yet...I'm a first time reader of JP. I loved the way she gives each character their own pages to comunicate their feelings and thoughts. However, what disappointed me was I had the story figured out from the beginning but I kept reading because it was interesting and I was waiting for it to turn out differently. It was a good heart warming story. Maybe I choose one of JP's books that wasn't one of her best. I'm willing to read another one of her books and I'm going to. Maybe, then I'll be able to give a better feedback about the Author......... ( )
  Juan-banjo | May 31, 2016 |
Thoughtful, provocative, challenging... This story asks all the right questions, & demands that you come up with your own answers. There's almost too much to say. I can't wait for Book Club to hash it all out. ( )
  LauraCerone | May 26, 2016 |

Jodi Picoultprimary authorall editionscalculated
Caspani, Lucia CorradiniTranslatormain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said. "One can't believe impossible things."
"I dare say you haven't had as much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age I did it for half an hour a day. Why sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

- Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
With love, and too much admiration to fit on these pages

To my grandfather, Hal Friend, who has always been brave enough to question what we believe...
And to my grandmother, Bess Friend, who has never stopped believing in me.
In the beginning, I believed in second chances.

The acclaimed #1 New York Times bestselling author presents a spellbinding tale of a mother's tragic loss and one man's last chance at gaining salvation.

Can we save ourselves, or do we rely on others to do it? Is what we believe always the truth?

Would you give up your vengeance against someone you hate if it meant saving someone you love? Would you want your dreams to come true if it meant granting your enemy's dying wish?

Once again, Jodi Picoult mesmerizes and enthralls readers with this story of redemption, justice, and love.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:48 -0400)

One moment June Nealon was happily looking forward to years full of laughter and adventure with her family, and the next, she was staring into a future that was as empty as her heart. Now her life is a waiting game. Waiting for time to heal her wounds, waiting for justice. In short, waiting for a miracle to happen. For Shay Bourne, life holds no more surprises. The world has given him nothing, and he has nothing to offer the world. In a heartbeat, though, something happens that changes everything for him. Now, he has one last chance for salvation, and it lies with June's eleven-year-old daughter, Claire. But between Shay and Claire stretches an ocean of bitter regrets, past crimes, and the rage of a mother who has lost her child.--From publisher description.… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,264,372 books! | Top bar: Always visible