Trilogie de la Brume 3. Les Lumières de…

Trilogie de la Brume 3. Les Lumières de Septembre (original 1995; edition 2012)

by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, François Maspero (Traduction)

Member:bergg
Title:Trilogie de la Brume 3. Les Lumières de Septembre
Authors:Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Other authors:François Maspero (Traduction)
Info:Pocket Jeunesse (2012), Broché, 261 pages
Collections:Fiction
Rating:***1/2
Tags:ebook, littérature espagnole, jeune adulte, fiction historique, WWII, série Brume

The Watcher in the Shadows by Carlos Ruiz Zafón (1995)

English (5)  German (1)  French (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (8)
Nicely atmospheric with creepy automatons. ( )
  LouisVillains | Apr 25, 2014 |
  scducharme | Aug 25, 2013 |
I think if I was much younger and reading this late at night, I would have found it much more frightening. Now I'm just a bit too old and cynical to be affected by this sort of book. Sad, that. ( )
  Cailiosa | Jul 25, 2013 |
  Cailiosa | Jul 25, 2013 |
Even though I love Ruiz Zafón, I didn't think much of this book. It started well and it was very intriguing; but as it moved on it switched to a whole supernatural weird machinery thing that I can't even describe. I am sorry to say that I don't recommend this book since it is going to make you loose faith in the writer at the end. ( )
  AleAleta | Sep 5, 2007 |

Carlos Ruiz Zafónprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Graves, LuciaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Lieve Irene,
De septemberlichten hebben me geleerd om jouw voetsporen, door de getijden weggespoeld, in mijn geheugen op te slaan.

Un misterioso fabricante de juguetes que vive recluido en una gigantesca mansión poblada de seres mecánicos y sombras del pasado… Un enigma en torno a extrañas luces que brillan entre la niebla que rodea el islote del faro. Una criatura de pesadilla que se oculta en lo más profundo del bosque . . . Estos y otros elementos tejen la trama del misterio que unirá a Irene e Ismael para siempre durante un mágico verano en Bahía Azul. Un misterio que los llevará a vivir la más emocionante de las aventuras en un laberíntico mundo de luces y sombras.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:43:04 -0400)

"When fourteen-year-old Irene Sauvelle moves with her family to Cape House on the coast of Normandy, she's immediately taken by the beauty of the place--its expansive cliffs, coasts, and harbors. There, she meets a local boy named Ismael, and the two soon fall in love. But a dark mystery is about to unfold, involving a reclusive toymaker who lives in a gigantic mansion filled with mechanical beings and shadows of the past"--… (more)

89 wanted6 pay9 pay

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,392,332 books! | Top bar: Always visible