Flabbergasted by Ray Blackston

Flabbergasted (2003)

by Ray Blackston

419939,021 (3.73)6
New in town, Jay figues the best way to meet girls is to sit in church. What he finds is a beautiful, unusual missionary who, along with her wacky assortment of friends, turns Jay's perceptions of life upside down.

to get (208)

I totally enjoyed this book. It is the first I have read of Ray's books., but it definitely won't be my last. I found my self laughing out loud in many parts. Because I often read while we travel, my husband would say, "what are you laughing at, what's going on now". I must say, he enjoyed almost as much as I did. When we finished the book, he asked if Ray has any other books out there, to which I answered, I don't know but I will soon find out. Thanks Ray, you made our trip a little brighter. ( )
  Sandralb | Aug 30, 2016 |
Check out my blog, Opinions of a Bookaholic, for an in-depth review on this book! http://opinionsofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/12/flabbergasted-ray-blackston.ht... ( )
  M_Sawtelle | Apr 6, 2016 |
Could be spoilers. This was a sweet book with mostly nice characters & not too realistic.
  franoscar | Jul 15, 2014 |
Flabbergasted by Ray Blackston (?)
  journeyguy | Apr 2, 2013 |
I absolutely love this book. It is a quick read, and it's fun and light-hearted. You will fall in love with the characters. Ray Blackstock did a great job on this book! ( )
  praisemusictlp | May 17, 2011 |
In his heart a man plans his course,

but the Lord determines his steps.

- Proverbs 16:9
For Mrs. Kretzer, my second grade teacher,

who liked my stories and poems

and was the first person to encourage me to write.
This is not my story to tell.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,185,088 books! | Top bar: Always visible