I'll Fix Anthony (Aladdin Picture Books) by…

I'll Fix Anthony (Aladdin Picture Books)

by Judith Viorst

Other authors: Arnold Lobel (Illustrator)

I'll Fix Anthony is a funny account of one child's account of how he is going to be bigger, better, bolder than his older brother - when he turns six. As always Judith Viorst has captured that innocence of a child's perception and thoughts, this time around sibling rivalry. A great asset in my tool kit of books. ( )
  KerryMarsh | Jul 26, 2013 |
This book tells the story of a younger and older brother. The story is told from the younger brothers point of view. So many younger siblings will be able to relate to this story. Although his brother truly loves his younger sibling he does not show it very well. ( )
  Rita6 | Jul 25, 2011 |
This funny and charming story is centered about a child who desperately wants to play and hang out with his older brother. Everytime he tries to hang with brother and their friends he's turn down and ridiculed. This is a fun story for any children who have ever experienced sibling rivalry. ( )
  skc004 | Mar 25, 2011 |
I'll fix Anthony is the story of two brothers who do not exactly get along. Anothony can read, and play checkers, but he will not do any of this with his brother. His brother even lets him borrow his sweat shirt. Mom says that Anthony loves his brother, but Anothony only says, " He stinks". But when the brother turns six, he claims he is going to fix Anthony. When he is six, he will be able to do everything Anthony can not do. Like ride a bike, read the newspaper, go to baseball games, and get shots without crying. He also claims that Anthony will be sick a lot, so he will get to do fun stuf my himself.
  temorrison | Sep 20, 2009 |
I’ll fix Anthony, by Judith Viorst, is about a boy who wants attention from his older brother. But, he never gets it so decides he will be able to fix Anthony and beat him in games when he turns six. He also thinks that he will be taller, smarter, faster, stronger, and braver than Anthony when he is six. But, he will have to keep running from Anthony until then. Judith Viorst is an American author and newspaper journalist. She is also a psychoanalysis researcher. Along with other children's literature, Viorst writes the "Alexander" series whose narrator is a five year old boy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Viorst
  afstimpson | Sep 17, 2009 |

Viorst, Judithprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Lobel, ArnoldIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0689712022, Paperback)

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:01:52 -0400)

A little brother thinks of the ways he will some day get revenge on his older brother. Mother says deep down in his heart. Anthony loves me. Anthony says deep down in his heart he thinks I stink. Anthony's younger brother puts up with a lot. Every time he wants to play with Anthony and his friends, or even go into the playroom, Anthony starts to clobber him. There's nothing he can do now...but just wait until he's six! Judith Viorst's fine, funny story, now available in a handsome new edition, will charm readers of all ages.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,237,776 books! | Top bar: Always visible