My First Riddles by Judith Hoffman Corwin

My First Riddles

by Judith Hoffman Corwin

This book was very practical to me because the book teaches children about a variety of things that are in their daily lives. The ryhing aspect of the book is what grabbed my attention and I think children will be able to finish the book because it will interest them more due to the poetry of the book. ( )
  HillaryBertucci | Sep 10, 2013 |
This book contains fun riddles that lets readers guess what it is talking about. ( )
  JTNguyen | Feb 2, 2012 |
  BRCSBooks | Sep 8, 2011 |

What has fur, a tail, whiskers, and claws?

It likes to catch mice with its four little paws.

Here are nine simple riddles to challenge and delight. Illustrated with hand-sewn and embroidered quilts, clues are cleverly hidden in spectacular fabric collages. There are plenty of details to discover on each page of this playful book. With answers based on familiar objects and animals, this breathtaking picture book is an ideal first collection of fiddles.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:20 -0400)

Nine simple riddles with clues hidden in fabric collages.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,491,313 books! | Top bar: Always visible