Death Note, Volume 1: Boredom by Tsugumi…

Death Note, Volume 1: Boredom (2003)

by Tsugumi Ohba, Takeshi Obata (Illustrator)

English (52)  French (2)  Swedish (1)  Dutch (1)  Italian (1)  Spanish (1)  Finnish (1)  German (1)  All languages (60)
I don't know what it was about this book. I could see how well written, drawn and interesting it was and yet I still couldn't get into it. At a later date I might give the second volume a shot, just to see if I can get into it. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
It was different at first for me but once I got into it I barreled through it and want to read the rest in the series. ( )
  lushrain | Sep 29, 2014 |

Ohba, Tsugumiprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Obata, TakeshiIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
"Same old thing, day after day...What a bore."

"This world is a rotten mess..."

Light tests the boundaries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is the strange man following him, and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't know?… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,052,916 books! | Top bar: Always visible