Encyclopedia Of Organic Gardening by Organic…

Encyclopedia Of Organic Gardening (original 1978; edition 1978)

by Organic Gardening Magazine Editors

Member:MGill01
Title:Encyclopedia Of Organic Gardening
Authors:Organic Gardening Magazine Editors
Info:Rodale Press (1978), Edition: New revised edition, Hardcover, 1236 pages
Tags:Reference

Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening by J. I. Rodale (1978)

This book formed my gardening self. So much of what I believe is The True Way can be found here I feel like a zealot. Perhaps I am. ( )
  satyridae | Apr 5, 2013 |
Fron the publishers of Organic Gardening Magazine, Rodale publishing, this is a small book ... for all the stuff it covers. And it covers it well!
It has made me look good - a buncha times. Years ago, for example, my parents had retired and were putting in a garden when my Mother expressed a desire for a row of asparagus. It so happened I had just been perusing that very topic myself and told her so.
I got the book back three years later! And that's not the ONLY time I've had to "borrow it back". Its that helpful AND interesting.
The fact that it deals with Organic methods means it stays useful ... and will, years from now. ( )
  RustBelt | Dec 19, 2006 |
As you approach our herb garden, you are going to want to know how to characterize the plants we have in it.

More than 1,500 alphabetically arranged entries provide information and advice on basic elements of organic gardening and on the identification, cultivation, and use of specific fruits, grains, nuts, vegetables, and ornamental plants.

Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:47 -0400)

Supplies information on beekeeping, canning and freezing, composting, greenhouses, orchards, vegetables, insect control, and two thousand other related topics.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,541,447 books! | Top bar: Always visible