dismiss

Feel This Book: An Essential Guide to…

by Ben Stiller (Author)

and Sexual Satisfaction Ideal for fans of actor/comedian Ben Stiller (There's Something About Mary) and partner (ex) Janeane Garofalo, Feel This Book' tackles some pretty tough questions: Is Love Necessary? How Can I Make Money Off My Spouse? Why Can't I Sleep Around and Still Love You? Let it be your path, your compass and your sensible shoes, it's what self-help was meant to be. An ideal gift for anyone taking themselves too seriously.'… (more)
Member:DeannaHoak
Title:Feel This Book: An Essential Guide to Self-Empowerment, Spiritual Supremacy, and Sexual Satisfaction
Authors:Ben Stiller (Author)
Info:Ballantine Books (2000), Edition: Reprint, 240 pages
Collections:Books copyedited by Deanna Hoak

Feel This Book: An Essential Guide to Self-Empowerment, Spiritual Supremacy, and Sexual Satisfaction by Ben Stiller

I think I first read this when it came out, almost 20 years ago. I remember thinking that it was hilarious! Well, some parts were, some weren't. As much as I love her, Garofalo's chapters were more like complaints than humor. Ben's seemed much more humorous. His chapter “History” about their (Ben and Janeane's) relationship was pretty dang funny! As was his brilliantly titled chapter “Tupac vs. Deepak”! "Selfhood" also made me smile, so I put on my CHEERFULHOOD! I'm glad I reread it, and I'm thankful for the smiles! ( )
  Stahl-Ricco | Apr 14, 2018 |
Considering that Janeane Garofalo is one of my favorite comedians, I was really expecting a lot more from this. It's OK, but what few funny parts exist are spread too few and far between. Fortunately, it is mercifully quite short. ( )
  barriboy | Jan 25, 2016 |
Seriously funny. I love these two. Although the cover of the book is kinda weird to look at, you really felt the banter between the alternating chapters. Really fun read. You left it saying "oh, you two!" ( )
  carmarie | Jun 2, 2007 |

Ben Stillerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Garofalo, Janeanemain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 146,655,907 books! | Top bar: Always visible