Love You Forever by Robert N. Munsch

Love You Forever (original 1986; edition 1995)

by Robert N. Munsch, Sheila McGraw (Illustrator)

5,678319751 (4.26)61
Member:CPCC-EDU
Title:Love You Forever
Authors:Robert N. Munsch
Other authors:Sheila McGraw (Illustrator)
Info:Firefly Books (1995), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 32 pages
Tags:Munsch(auth), McGraw(Ilus), picture_book, bedtime stories, love, family dynamics, parents

Love You Forever by Robert Munsch (1986)

English (318)  Spanish (1)  English (319)
This book emphasizes family. It is a good book to share with parents to read to their children. But, it can be detrimental if some children in your class have a unstable home life. Use discretion.
  ChloeFukuda | Nov 28, 2016 |
I was read this growing up and I have always remembered it. This has such a beautiful message for kids to read! It could be a very emotional book, so I do not think that I would read it as a read aloud, but have it in my books. ( )
  Oliviacap | Nov 21, 2016 |
This book is all about love. Throughout the book the mother is constantly telling her son how much she loves me and will do anything for him. One day she grows too old to tell her son how much she loves him. The boy ends up rocking his mother and telling her how much he loves her, and how the love is a cycle. This book is a great book to read around Mother's Day and to talk about love. ( )
  Katelyn.Armatys | Nov 9, 2016 |
This book is very sweet, and very emotional! It really shows how much a parent loves their child and will care for them forever. I think this honestly may be a hard book to read in front of a whole class and may be better for just one on one; however, its a great book to relate to their parents and tell them how much they love them! ( )
  celinebrazeal | Nov 7, 2016 |
This book is about how everyone gets into trouble but we will always be loved by our mothers. This is a great story for around mothers day. Cute book. ( )
  Olivia.Morris | Nov 7, 2016 |

Munsch, Robertprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
McGraw, SheilaIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
To Sam, Gilly, Andrew, Tyya and Julie Munsch
A mother held her new baby and very slowly rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

Love You Forever is a story that will bring readers to happy tears. It focuses on the relationship between a mother and her little baby boy and the enjoyment and love for each other. It will bring or want you to be closr to your mother.

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0920668372, Paperback)

The mother sings to her sleeping baby: "I'll love you forever / I'll love you for always / As long as I'm living / My baby you'll be." She still sings the same song when her baby has turned into a fractious 2-year-old, a slovenly 9-year-old, and then a raucous teen. So far so ordinary--but this is one persistent lady. When her son grows up and leaves home, she takes to driving across town with a ladder on the car roof, climbing through her grown son's window, and rocking the sleeping man in the same way. Then, inevitably, the day comes when she's too old and sick to hold him, and the roles are at last reversed. Each stage is illustrated by one of Sheila McGraw's comic and yet poignant pastels. (Ages 4 to 8) --Richard Farr

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:50 -0400)

A young woman hold her newborn son and looks at him lovingly. This is the story of how that little boy goes through the stages of childhood and becomes a man.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,663,251 books! | Top bar: Always visible