Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Principles of Fire Prevention

by David Diamantes

7None1,851,463NoneNone
This new book, addressing our nation's efforts at fire prevention and the importance of reducing fire loss, helps readers understand the whys and hows of fire prevention and protection. Coverage includes the origins of our national, state, and local fire prevention efforts and makes the case for increased emphasis on the prevention of hostile fires. Programs and functions of government and industry, including many of the hybrid or non-traditional systems and programs used by some government agencies, are examined in lay terms for those firefighters and officers who may not be assigned to fire prevention functions on a full time basis.… (more)
Recently added bytop19, UAV_LRC, BoiseFire

No tags

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,674,826 books! | Top bar: Always visible