Who Will Haunt My House on Halloween? by…

Who Will Haunt My House on Halloween?

by Jerry Pallotta

194360,720 (4.13)None

Loved reading this book aloud to my students. The onomatopoeia is fun to read and the children loved the pictures. ( )
  lnmeadows | Nov 20, 2013 |
I've read this book countless times for my daughter. She enjoys it whether its April or October.
The story is about a girl who is passing out treats on Halloween. The various scary ghosts, ghouls, goblins, and otherwise, are drawn with a blend of realism with a cartoon style. The illustrations are cleverly drawn to show each scary figure appearing real only to find out at the end that they were only trick-or-treaters.

The book is really fun because it sort of reminds me of the fear/excitement that I used to feel on Halloween nights during my childhood; anxious with the anticipation of going out to trick-or-treat. ( )
  Scott_Nilson | Oct 2, 2013 |
a little girl is giving out candy at her front door on halloween. She is scared of all the goblins that visit. Then she goes trick or treating herself.
  kag026 | Feb 22, 2011 |

It's Halloween night. While a mother is upstairs getting her daughter's costume ready, lots of trick-or-treaters stop by the house - from werewolves, ghosts, and zombies to witches, bats, dinosaurs, and more! But are they really... real?

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,312,127 books! | Top bar: Always visible