A Child Is Born by Lennart Nilsson

A Child Is Born

by Lennart Nilsson

Recently added bytslayton, CassKnits, private library, DrJeffKoloze, JudyMS, EdnaRalstonLibrary, anandau, cataloga

I bought this book 19 years ago when I was pregnant with my first born. I poured over the beautiful color photos of the baby growing in the womb. This book convinced me that conception and birth are indeed miracles. The photography in this book is astounding. This books will cause every Christian to give glory to our Creator God. ( )
  trikle | Dec 11, 2012 |
I originally bought this book for a project in college I was working on about pregnancy. When I was pregnant years later, I pulled this off my shelf and didn't put it back until my baby was born. This is the most fascinating, interesting, and informative book I have ever seen on pregnancy. It was a reliable source of comfort to me as I wondered what what was actually going on inside of me, and I felt that I saw my baby grow because of this book. Incredible, and every pregnant woman needs to somehow get this book. ( )
  ohdani | Dec 4, 2009 |
Amazing intra-uterine photos. A thrilling sight for expectant parents.
  rmyoung | Oct 15, 2009 |
This is an absolutely beautiful book on human development. When I was pregnant, I came home and poured over the photos and descriptions and knew that babies are a miracle. Fascinating and informative. I loved this book. ( )
  DanaJean | Nov 30, 2008 |
Passed down from two sisters to when I was first pregnant, it remains a classic of understanding the stages of fetal development visually, and helps to see the miracle of creation in a graphic, and gratifying, way. ( )
  sungene | Jul 13, 2008 |

This completely revised edition of the beloved international classic is now entirely in color, with historic, never-before-seen photos in every chapter and an entirely new text.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:17:48 -0400)

Color photographs of fertilization and fetal development using electron microscopes and fiber-optic devices.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,485,066 books! | Top bar: Always visible