Dark Hunger by Christine Feehan

Dark Hunger

by Christine Feehan

Series: Dark Carpathians (14)

Christine Feehan has never been a disappointment with the "Carpathian" series. I recommend these books to anyone. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
I finished the book in like 15 to 20 minutes it is just so short and normal.
and I guess I didn't like it. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
This was actually a decent installment in the series, and it's an introduction to the South American Ancient brothers. Most of them are jerks, but Riordan is actually a fairly good guy, and this novella was nice. We get to see Jaguar shapeshifters, and Juliette is a refreshing change for a lifemate.

This is Riordan and Juliette's story, and while it doesn't advance the series arc very much, it's a good one to read. ( )
  WingedWolf | Jun 9, 2015 |
**1st Read Feb 2 2010**

It's no secret that I am no fan of manga and this book has done nothing to change that. Although it was different to get someone else's take on what the characters look like I found the men very feminine looking. So unlike the broad brooding warriors described in other books. 2 Stars

**Reread Feb 1 2012 - Feb 4 2012 **

Listened to the audio book this time and TOTALLY enjoyed it! Juliette, Solange and Jasmin are such strong characters and they just add to the strength that is the Carpathian male. I love this family. 4 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
**1st Read Feb 2 2010**

**Reread Feb 1 2012 - Feb 4 2012 **

bookjunkie57 | Oct 8, 2013 |

Christine Feehanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Studio, Imaginary FriendsIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Do not combine with Hot Blooded - ISBN 0515136964 - which contains a short story titled Dark Hunger by Christine Feehan

The Amazon and member uploaded covers Hot Blooded do not belong with this book.

The New York Times bestselling author's Carpathian classic goes Manga!

Christine Feehan has reinvented the vampire novel with her New York Times bestselling Carpathian series. Now she and Berkley take her "out-of-the- ordinary" (Booklist) in a thrilling new direction--and this time it's more graphic than ever.

Riordan is an immortal Carpathian male, trapped and caged, his honor compromised by his captors. They're in his mind. They're in his blood. And not one can withstand his desire for revenge.

Juliette is an activist devoted to liberating animals from a secret jungle lab. What she stumbles upon is a prisoner like no other. She will release him from his bonds. He will release her from her inhibitions.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:01 -0400)

Juliette, a beautiful activist dedicated to freeing caged animals from a secret jungle lab, unwittingly releases Riordan, a caged, insatiable, and immortal Carpathian thirsting for revenge against his captors.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,209,232 books! | Top bar: Always visible