Truth or Dare by Jayne Ann Krentz

Truth or Dare (original 2003; edition 2004)

by Jayne Ann Krentz

Member:Stace-a-roo
Title:Truth or Dare
Authors:Jayne Ann Krentz
Info:Jove (2004), Paperback, 368 pages

Truth or Dare by Jayne Ann Krentz (2003)

I like Jayne Ann Krentz for the brain candy she offers. This is not my favorite of her books (she is unbelievably productive, I would guess half a dozen books a year under all three of her pen names) but I enjoyed it for what it was. The two leads are very likeable and appealing as are their friends. People treat one another with respect, people work to be good at their jobs and at their relationships. It is a nice world Krentz gives us, goofy villains and all. Also, the lead male is named Ethan (like my son) and the delightful sister in law is named Bonnie, so that is good. ( )
  Narshkite | Nov 19, 2013 |
ereader ebook
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
Interior designer Zoe Luce and P.I. Ethan Truax may be married, but they haven't really learned to live with one another yet. As if a pink monstrosity of a house and lots of baggage from past relationships aren't enough, a stalker and some seriously messed up psychic vibes add some twists and turns to this sequel to Light in Shadow. ( )
  SunnySD | Oct 2, 2012 |

Jayne Ann Krentzprimary authorall editionscalculated
González Lavarello, Máximo JoséTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To my brother, James Castle, with much love. Thanks so much for the help with the GFI-PI!
He hated cases that ended the way this one was going to end.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515138304, Mass Market Paperback)

The New York Times bestselling author Jayne Ann Krentz is at the top of her game with Truth or Dare.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:52 -0400)

Interior designer Zoe Luce is enjoying peace and contentment for the first time in many years, but when someone begins stalking her, she must find a way to track down the stalker before he can gets to her.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,450,683 books! | Top bar: Always visible