Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

About Time : Twelve Stories by Jack Finney

About Time : Twelve Stories (1986)

by Jack Finney

I work in a library and yesterday a customer and I ended up talking passionately about this wonderful short story collection. When I got home last night I pulled About Time off my book shelf and immersed myself in it for the first time in ages. What a wonderful, wonderful collection Jack Finney put together here. The charm and old-fashioned (but never dull or outdated!) appeal in his work just cannot be denied! :) ( )
  booksandcats4ever | Jul 30, 2018 |
Please read my full review here: http://realbooks4ever.tumblr.com/post/92248488614 ( )
  BooksOn23rd | Nov 25, 2015 |
  BooksOn23rd | Nov 25, 2015 |
A rather quaint collection of stories on the concept of time. Enjoyable read, but not especially engrossing. ( )
  stacy_chambers | Aug 22, 2013 |
Fun, easy reading book about time travel, search for better times and places, and magic. Didn't think I'd like it. Looked at it for a specific story but I read the entire book. ( )
  EdGoldberg | May 10, 2009 |

Stories describe a secret level at Grand Central Station, a town which refuses to die, time travel, alternate worlds, love potions, time machines, and a ghost sighting.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,475,289 books! | Top bar: Always visible