Shocking Pink by Erica Spindler

Shocking Pink (edition 2005)

by Erica Spindler

Member:EricaSpindler
Title:Shocking Pink
Authors:Erica Spindler
Info:Mira (2005), Mass Market Paperback, 560 pages

Shocking Pink by Erica Spindler

As I picked up this title from my "to read" books, I realized that I have not read a novel by Erica Spindler in a long time. Certainly after reading this novel, I wonder why I waited so long. I was completely absorbed in the friendship of the 3 women since they were young girls and an evening shared when they were 15 years old that now haunts their current lives each in an unique way. Twists and turns may have you think twice about entering an empty house if you live alone or if you're the first one home at night. Funny for me to have read this novel immediately after we "fall back" to Eastern Standard Time and gets dark so early - like late afternoon.

Psychological thriller with explicit sex scenes. ( )
  Corduroy7 | Nov 16, 2017 |
I enjoyed this book. It steps into the dark world of fetish and explores acceptable on non acceptable private behaviour. When murder occurs it is automatically assumed that the fetish behaviour is involved and the cause. ( )
  greatbookescapes | Nov 20, 2014 |
The call came in at 3:01 a. m. An anonymous tip.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0778323781, Mass Market Paperback)

Fifteen years ago, Andie, Julie, and Raven spied on a pair of mysterious lovers engaged in a deadly game no one was supposed to know about. Especially not the girls, whose curiosity deepened into a dangerous obsession. Now, 15 years later, someone who knows about their secret is watching them, and suddenly Andie doesn't know who her friends are--because loyalty can be murder. (May)

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:03 -0400)

A trio of women discover a connection to the same man. It turns out David Sandler has business dealings with Raven, is a patient of psychologist Andie and is dating Julie. They will discover another connection--to a murdered woman whose bondage games they spied on as teens.… (more)

Erica Spindler is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,420,438 books! | Top bar: Always visible