Pretending You Care: The Retail Employee…

Pretending You Care: The Retail Employee Handbook

by Norman Feuti

I've been in retail on and off since 1982 and I must say that he was right on point! ( )
  JerseyGirl21 | Jan 24, 2016 |
This book is amazing! if you have EVER worked in retail, I recommend reading this book! ( )
  JordanCorinne | Apr 2, 2014 |
Must read for all long suffering retailers. Laugh out loud funny, and depressingly accurate all at the same time. You'll want to buy copies of this in bulk and hand them out like candy, trust me. ( )
  scarlett_elise | Jul 6, 2011 |
As a retail employee myself, I can guarantee that this book is an accurate and true view of retail jobs. This book will teach you how to deal with your average and sometimes not so average problem customers. Anyone who works in retail has encountered these customers at one time or another. This guide is a must have for anyone who works in retail and feels alone in their experience of the retail job from hell i.e. every retail job there is. ( )
  Kevinbw309 | Feb 15, 2011 |
Oh my, this was sadly true and all too funny. Loved the art. Hoped I didn't end up working retail myself.
  KaterinaBead | Jul 24, 2008 |

Sadly, this book is all too true and will hopefully give normal people a feel for all the crap us retail workers have to put up with.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,755,664 books! | Top bar: Always visible