Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
IQ Tests to Keep You Sharp
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0806957891, Spiral-bound)
"Use it or lose it" applies to your biggest muscle--your brain. These IQ-building quizzes improve your thinking power with words, numbers, and visual designs. Quick--try these five:
1. Make a six-letter word from these five: B, G, E, A, D.
2. Calculate what fraction will produce this running decimal: .166166.
3. Take one letter from each of these animals to make another animal: possum, donkey, ermine, kitten, rhesus, cayman.
4. Which number added to 100 and 164 will make them both perfect square numbers?
5. Ten people share a birthday cake. All had equal portions, yet one remained on the plate. How can this be?
How'd you do? If you got all of them right, maybe you should write our next test book!
Answers: 1. Bagged. 2. 166/999. 3. Monkey. 4. 125. 5. The tenth person ate from the cake plate.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:29 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.