The Gilded Seal by James Twining

The Gilded Seal

by James Twining

Series: Tom Kirk (3)

A very enjoyable read. I have yet to be let down by any book in this James Twining series and all three so far have been given a five star rating. In fact this one is also going down as a favourite. There are two distinct parts to this book which are quite different but added to an overall excellent story. Good links to this one and the previous books in the series. I look forward to reading the next book in the series but unfortunately that is the last one and he hasn't written a book since 2009! ( )
  Andrew-theQM | Jun 20, 2016 |
bought 07/02/2009, Pearl City bookstore, 90 RMB

I'll have to look up his earlier two books.
  Susanna.Dilliott | Apr 23, 2014 |
I enjoyed this book about art forgery and theft and trying to do the right thing. This mix of fiction and fact makes for a pleasant read. ( )
  Balthazar-Lawson | Mar 30, 2013 |
I really liked the first two books to this series. I couldn't wait to read this one. This book finds former art thief, Tom Kirk in a race to save The Mona Lisa. It seems that someone is after it, and the only way to protect it is to steal it himself. Who can Krik trust? Can he trust old friends? I don't want to say to much about this book. If you go into it not expecting to much, you may like it more than I did. It was kind of a let down for me. ( )
  Reacherfan | Feb 12, 2010 |
I didn't think this book was as good as his previous 2 books but, I still enjoyed it. The story had many exotic locations and contained some very interesting history regarding the Mona Lisa & Napoleon. ( )
  TomWheaton | Feb 5, 2010 |

Determined to avenge his friend's death, former art thief Tom Kirk abandons his enquiry into the theft of a priceless Da Vinci and begins his own investigation into the gruesome murder. The evidence points to an old rival with a sadistic streak whom Tom discovers is about to commit the most audacious heist in history.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,758,591 books! | Top bar: Always visible