Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Loss of a Pet
by Wallace Sife
Compact | Rate recommendations
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0764579304, Paperback)Understanding helps heal the hurt when you lose a pet
A cherished pet gives you boundless, unconditional love and occupies a special place in your routine, your home, and your heart. When your pet dies, that warm, special place becomes a sad, empty space. This book helps you understand:
* The grieving process, including typical stages of grief and techniques for coping
* Grieving for a missing pet, one you had to give up because of a change in life situation, and other difficult circumstances
* Children and the death of a pet
* Euthanasia, including important considerations
* Religion and the death of a pet, with articles by various religious leaders
* Aftercare facilities, including an extensive index of pet cemeteries, crematories, and memorial gardens
The Loss of a Pet, Third Edition has new expanded information, is filled with practical suggestions, resources, and most importantly, compassion and understanding. This important book helps you cope and reassures you that you are not alone.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:37:20 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.