Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
DogAge: How Young Is Your Dog
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0525948678, Hardcover)From the creators of the #1 New York Times bestseller RealAge comes a nose-to-tail guide for predicting a dog’s longevity, with an Age Reduction™ program that can give pups a healthier, happier, longer life.
RealAge, Inc., has created numerous successful programs to study and educate men and women about health conditions, disease prevention, and how to slow the aging process. Now they’ve teamed up with emergency-care veterinarian Dondi Dahlgaard, DVM, to customize their highly popular approach for their 700,000 members who own dogs. Drawn from cutting-edge research, DogAge offers:
• The DogAge Test, an extensive questionnaire that calculates a dog’s true age based on factors such as nutrition, exercise, behavior, and more
• A tailored care guide based on the test’s findings
• Information on dog anatomy and body type, with tips for performing a home examination on your pooch
• The basics of training, exercise, and grooming
• How to "dog-proof" a home for optimal pet safety
• What you should ask your vet about heartworm prevention, injuries, spaying, and other surgeries
• How to care for an aging dog
Multiplying a dog’s age by seven is a haphazard way of assessing longevity prospects; DogAge at last brings sound scientific research to the quest for whole- life canine care.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:13 -0400)
Presents a customized program for determining a dog's true age based on nutrition, exercise, and other factors, and includes information on canine care.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.