Angel Baby by Pat Cummings

Angel Baby

by Pat Cummings

I liked this book a lot because it definitely reflects on the life I had growing up. Being the oldest of 4, I was always expected to help out with my younger siblings. Much like Amanda Lynne, I didn't find my siblings to be angels, but my mother always had. This tale is a fun way to show how loving siblings can be even when you find them to be a pain. ( )
  avidrine | Feb 27, 2014 |
Age: 3-up
Pierce county library
Amanda Lynne is a helpful big sister who take care of little baby brother when he needed.
  Synourn | May 10, 2013 |

"

"Amanda Lynne," said her mother,"Come help me feed your baby brother.Grab that towel and Mr. Bear.Oops! There's oatmeal in his hair.Wipe off his face. Now look, you seeWhat an angel he can be"

In Mother's eyes, Amanda Lynne's little brother is a perfect angel, but Amanda is not so sure. From her point of view, the baby is quite a handful, and always on her hands.

With humor and love, Pat Cummings guides us through a busy day for a baby and his big sister. Her confetti-bright illustrations and romping rhymes are a heavenly combination, sure to brighten every little angel's story time.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:57:58 -0400)

In her mother's eyes, Amanda Lynne's baby brother is a perfect angel, but to Amanda the baby doesn't always seem so angelic.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,438,921 books! | Top bar: Always visible