Your & My Secret, Volume 2 by Ai Morinaga

Your & My Secret, Volume 2

by Ai Morinaga

Another twist to the gender bender comedy, Your & My Secret Vol 2 continues the hijinks of the main two characters who ended up switching not just bodies but gender. The irony of the series is that the the girl is the one with the crude and obnoxious attitude, while the boy has the gentle personality. Thus when they switch, it seems their insides finally fit their outsides. The interesting thing about this is that it could really go either way. Both could end up liking their new bodies and stay the way they are or they could also swap back. Sadly though, the story does not really lend to creating any sympathies for either character. ( )
  timothyl33 | Jan 31, 2012 |

Be careful what you wish for or you might just get it...and discover you like it! When Akira Uehara, overlooked because he doesn't open his mouth, and Nanako Momoi, looked over until she opens her mouth, switch bodies they find their new selves surprisingly comfortable. Unfortunately they're not the only ones. Akira and Nanako's pre-swap best friends are now drawn to them post-op. And they want to spend the night! These two will have to do more than just tango in this volume of Your & My Secret!… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,431,526 books! | Top bar: Always visible