I'm a Big Sister! by Ronne Randall

I'm a Big Sister!

by Ronne Randall

It has been a while since I have read this book, but it personally helped me when I became a big sister for the first time. It taught me that I should be happy to have a younger sibling and to help out with taking care of them. I believe this book is appropriate for children ages 4-8.
  victoriaarevalo | Nov 30, 2016 |
This book is about a girl named Ellie who knows that she has a new brother on the way she can't help but wish she was little again just like her brother. Ellie realizes that she can help out by helping her parents care for the new baby. Ellie and the new baby bond very well and Ellie is proud that she is helping with her new brother. I would read this book to a child who is a new sister and wants to know how to bond with their new brother or sister. Ages 4 to age 8 ( )
  NatashaBrand1 | Nov 19, 2016 |
When the new baby comes home, a little girl feels ignored. When her mom needs her help, she learns to love her little sibling.
  EvanColson | Mar 19, 2016 |
This family is getting a new sibling. the little girl was nervous about how to be a big sibling.
  kesharra | May 28, 2015 |
In "I'm a Big Sister," Ellie's family is expecting a new baby! Ellie struggles to understand all that comes with having a new baby in the house, and beings to get envious of all the attention given to the new baby. It isn't until Ellie's mother enlists her help to take care of the baby that Ellie begins to view her little sister in a whole new light!
Ages: 3-5
Source: Pierce County Library System
  caseymdaniels | May 21, 2015 |

Ellie is excited about becoming a big sister when her parents bring home a new baby.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,059,598 books! | Top bar: Always visible