Superman: Up, Up, and Away! by Kurt Busiek

He's back-- this is the first Superman Volume in the One Year Later reboot of Superman. It's not a full reboot. While the reader does get told the Superman origin story a couple of times there's also a lot of story that refers to what happened in the Infinite Crisis as well as during 52.

The art was okay, but what I really liked was the interaction between Lois and Clark. There never seems to be enough of pure Lois and Clark (no Superman) in the comics. I also thought that Green Lantern's offer was interesting and wish they'd gone into that subplot just a little more.

I thought it was a good collection of issues. Lots of chaos and fighting, but there was also actual story and some real seeming scenes, human scenes. Plus the pretzels made me hungry, just hold the mustard. ( )
  DanieXJ | Sep 27, 2014 |

Kurt Busiekprimary authorall editionscalculated
Guedes, RenatoIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Johns, GeoffAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Woods, PeteIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

In the aftermath of Infinite Crisis, Superman, Earth's greatest defender, is mysteriously without his powers.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,258,772 books! | Top bar: Always visible