How We Got over: Testimonies of Faith, Hope…

How We Got over: Testimonies of Faith, Hope and Courage

by McDonald/Allen

2None2,551,640NoneNone
Recently added byToniB, drbillye

No tags.

No reviews

How We Got Over: Testimonies of Faith, Hope and Courage is a collection of our experiences where God made a way out of no way for us.

Every moment of each day is an exercise in faith. From the most basic daily functions such as breathing to sustain life to trusting God’s plan and will for our lives faith is demonstrated.

It is through faith and watching God work in our lives that we have hope. Like faith, hope sustains us while we are continuing to trust God to work as only He can.

Courage enables us to remove the obstacles that stand in our way. Through courage, we are able to turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones as we pursue the unattainable and use our lives as a testimony to make a difference in the life of another.

How We Got Over: Testimonies of Faith, Hope and Courage is about helping people to realize their fullest potential and enjoy an abundant life if they just stay focused on God.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:02:35 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,390,977 books! | Top bar: Always visible