501 German Verbs by Henry Strutz

501 German Verbs (1972)

by Henry Strutz

Series: 501 Verbs

Like Cassell’s German-English Dictionary, this is another another purchase from my freshman year of high school that has stood the test of time. I won't pretend that I reference 501 German Verbs as often as I might, but I find it comforting to know that it sits on my shelf, close at hand when I need to look up a particular verb. ( )
  AbigailAdams26 | Jun 17, 2013 |
Not as good as a long lost verb table I had years ago, but still does the trick. ( )
  blrtg | Dec 30, 2007 |
A valuable guide to the language, providing many helpful verb forms. I have used this work extensively. ( )
  AlexTheHunn | Jan 24, 2007 |
Foreword: The verb is a very important part of speech; it denotes action or state of being.

From "achzen" (to groan) to "ziehen" (to pull), 501 of the most commonly used German verbs are presented alphabetically with translations in this excellent supplement for beginner, intermediate, and advanced students of the German language. Each verb is listed with its principle parts and followed by complete conjugation in all tenses.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,317,340 books! | Top bar: Always visible