Freckles (Penguin Readers, Level 2) by…

Freckles (Penguin Readers, Level 2)

by Andrew Matthews

This book is about a girl, Susie, who has freckles and she Suffers since she was young, she hates them. Her friend Donnanever has problems with boys,now there is a new boy at school and he likes girls who have freckles. ( )
  getreadingadw | May 16, 2010 |
I thought Susie, the main character of this story who had freckles on her face was good girl. She was kind to her friends. This story had a happy ending in term of both real friendship and love. I enjoyed reading it. ( )
  arisam | Nov 29, 2009 |
Susie has freckles,so she has complex.
It is not popular among a man because of the freckle.
But Jack is not.When I was reading the book,I want to know the end of the two.
This book is so interested.Jack is so shy that I want to assist him.Finary Susie overcomes her complex,I like this scene. ( )
  bahlia | Nov 19, 2009 |
The heroine worries about her freckles. When she walk with friend who is beautiful, the boys eyes fell on her friend. Boys always a captive of her beauty expect this time.
I understand her feeling that can't have confidence because of complex. But I think we should be positive! ( )
  nyanyanhoi | Jul 19, 2009 |
This is very simple story.
But I like this.
I can feel with the hero of this story. ( )
  akichin | Jan 15, 2009 |

Susie has freckles and hates them. She has problems with boys. Her friend Donna is very pretty and the boys fall at her feet. But there is a new boy at school. Will Jack fall for Donna? Will he laugh at Susie's freckles? Susie and Donna are about to learn an important lesson about life. Andrew Matthews has written more than forty books for children and young people. He wrote this story especially for Penguin Readers.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:14 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,332,514 books! | Top bar: Always visible