Fairy Tail, Volume 2 by Hiro Mashima

Fairy Tail, Volume 2

by Hiro Mashima

207756,585 (4.1)4

With each page I can see how much effort and heart is put into this work. I myself am an artist and this just makes me want to read more and gives me courage and a boost of confidence of my own art. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
  RinHanase | Mar 10, 2017 |
A cute continuation of the story left off in volume 1. This volume introduces new characters and builds on Natsu's character (moreso than Happy or Lucy's). ( )
  benuathanasia | Jun 6, 2015 |
I love this series. The characters are really developed. ( )
  blog_gal | Jul 26, 2014 |

THE BOOK OF SECRETS

Beautiful celestial wizard Lucy has teamed up with the crazy fire wizard Natsu and his bizarre flying cat, Happy. Their job: to steal a book from the notorious Duke Everlue. But the eccentric Everlue has killed wizards before, and Lucy’s team is walking right into his death trap!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:38 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,411,479 books! | Top bar: Always visible