Woman, thou art loosed by T. D. Jakes

Woman, thou art loosed (edition 1993)

by T. D. Jakes

Member:Phamm
Title:Woman, thou art loosed
Authors:T. D. Jakes
Info:Shippensburg, PA : Treasure House, c1993.
Collections:Your library, Favorites
Rating:*****
Tags:Overcoming

Woman, Thou Art Loosed!: Healing the Wounds of the Past by T. D. Jakes

This is a great book to encourage you and start moving past pain. Some of us have gone through tremendous heartache and as we get older, those memories can hold us back. Be of good cheer though, because it is time to be set free from the bondage that the enemy has tried to deceive us with. I loved how the author tackles hard issues and shows you that we can overcome by the power of the Word. It is time to be free and stand tall women.

There are many chapters in the book that give you insight into the trauma of childhood, low self esteem and even hating yourself . I found myself crying for that little girl who was never able to be free. It is painful to think that no one loves you, and you walk around with shame . But we don't have to live like that anymore. The book is powerful, straight forward and so encouraging that I couldn't put it down. As you read the book, let the healing begin as you soak in the words of wisdom and freedom. "The triumphant woman locked inside shall come forth to where she belongs."

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review. ( )
  Harley0326 | Apr 23, 2016 |
I didn't know what to expect when I chose to read and review this book. I am glad I did! Wow, if you are a woman I recommend reading this book, I know there are a lot of us out there who may think that we are not beautiful against today's standards. When all you see at the checkout line are size 2 women all glamorous and here we are in our sweats trying to take care of our families. Ya kinda get the feeling of low self esteem and some may go to hating themselves. This book shows you that God made us who we are and we are beautiful in every way!
This book has a powerful message that we as women need to hear. We are worthy of a wonderful life free from violence and guilt. We all have struggles but need to turn to God for help. T.D.Jakes has given these women in this book a voice.
This is a well written testimony for us to see ourselves as God sees us.
I recieved this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review. ( )
  Penny_Burns_Marks | Apr 13, 2016 |
Awesome! Encouraging! If you are suffering in any area of your life & just can't get over it, you HAVE to read this book! ( )
  Phamm | Jan 7, 2013 |
Amazing book. Michelle repeatedly suffers and endures hardships throughout her life. Then she is given an opportunity at a second chance only to have her faith become the largest huddle she has had to yet overcome.
In Woman, Thou Art Loosed T. D Jakes creates an inspiring novel of a desperate woman's self awakening, salvation and the power of faith- Cover ( )
  deep220 | Aug 22, 2009 |
A collection of authentic folktales, some ribald and bawdy, from Australia's most distant parts ("back o' Bourke"). Shows the course edge of a rugged, independent people. ( )
  davrich | Oct 25, 2008 |
1984

Giggles erupted, carried on the wind in the backyard og the house on Lockhart Avenue.
Michelle shook her head. She has been so blind. Those words didn't make any sense to her at the time, but she understood now. Michelle had to make a decision. Tearfully, she raised her eyes heavenward. "Wash me clean, Heavenly Father," she murmured. "Come into my life and make me whole..."

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0764200321, Hardcover)

This special hardcover edition of the bestselling book is the perfect gift for women who see the Woman Thou Art Loosed movie (major film release Fall 2004) or those who have never heard this dramatic message. T. D. Jakes masterfully discusses the sensitive issues that have haunted the hearts of many women. His writing carries with it the healing touch of a strong medicine gently applied, yet strongly effective. The redemptive message is clear: Christ will heal the wounds of the past.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:34 -0400)

The healing salve in this book will soothe all manner of traumas, tragedies, and disappointments. For the single parent and the battered wife, for the abused girl and the insecure woman, there is a cure for the crisis! --This text refers to the Paperback edition.… (more)

Bethany House

An edition of this book was published by Bethany House.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,787,723 books! | Top bar: Always visible