Hot Weather by Matthew Haldeman-Time

Hot Weather

by Matthew Haldeman-Time

191537,190 (3.92)None
(1) (Gay) (1) 2007 (1) college (1) contemporary (4) Defined Roles (1) DONE (1) ebook (6) English (1) erotica (1) fiction (1) gay (3) glbt (1) GLBT Romance (1) in print (1) love (1) lulu press (2) m-m (6) m-m-romance (1) male (1) men (1) own (2) owned (1) read (2) romance (3) Samhain Publishing (4) school (1) sex (1) short (1) short story (1)

All right I'm a fangirl. I absolutely love every books written by Matthew Haldeman-Time. His characters are real, hot, romantic, great.

In the Guys in College anthology there are two stories (Incredible Stupid Question and Two Bodies) that I have read more and more time without feel tired. And Off the Record is a classical old Hollywood comedy.

I like above all when he tells us about those guys not still men, 18-25 years old. Young but adult, they have the world in front of them. And love is soo sweet.

John is just out of college. This is his first summer as salary man and he has to work. He misses his student summer when he spent the day doing nothing apart sex and fun. Now he is stuck in a work he can't convince himself to like and the city is cover by a sweat heat. Then he meets Keith, twenty years old college student, who has to work on summer to pay his tuition. Lean, friendly and open. John thinks to make score with him: after few days of flirts and glares, John makes his moves and... Keith stops him.

'I’m not saying that I’m looking for the love of my life right at this instant, but there’s casual sex and then there’s a string of one-night stands, and I like my sex a little less casual, these days. Maybe it’s the hopeless romantic in me. I read too much...' Oh sweet Keith, so cute... he reminds me someone I have known recently.

And so we suffers with John as the book goes on and the sexual tension grews: please Keith, please... and Keith, bless him, in the end, surrenders his body (and his heart along with it) and I will sure you, the prize is worthing the wait!

And in this case the cover, even if it's not bad, it says nothing about the book! Don't fool yourself, this is a story for sweetheart...

1 vote elisa.rolle | Oct 23, 2007 |
This story is dedicated to everyone who found me on-line and said, “Hey, you should get published.” Apparently, someone out there agrees with you. Thanks.

There’s more to summer than just hot weather.

Fresh out of college and new to the working world, John faces reality—spending the rest of his life stuck behind a desk instead of having fun in the sun with his friends. His boss is on his back, his car is breaking down, and the oppressive heat is broiling him alive. There’s no end in sight to his misery.

Tall, slender, green-eyed Keith runs the lunch shift at the local diner, an air-conditioned oasis away from what John’s life has become. Keith’s cheerful personality, constant smile and unbearably sexy body help to remind John that summer is what he makes of it. And with Keith’s cooperation, John plans on making this his best summer yet.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,004,424 books! | Top bar: Always visible