Fangtastic! by Sienna Mercer

Fangtastic!

by Sienna Mercer

Series: My Sister the Vampire (2)

I am giving this book a 5 star cause I got it at my school library and I have been reading it !!!
I think it is amazing .
I am a big rater on books .
I say this is one heck of a book .
I love this book !!!
My fav. ( )
  summer123455 | Mar 19, 2015 |
This was a fangtastic book! Of course not much changed except for the fact that a (anoying) news reporter tried to prove that vampires exist! Yes, this reporter's name was Serena Star and her "motto" was, "The star of truth must shine!" (lame) Anyway, throughout this book Serena keeps snooping around and seeing evidence. As good as this news is no one can find out! It's the First Law of Night (no vampires are allowed to tell humans that they really truely exist). Even though Ms.Star knows real facts, Ivy and (her twin) Olivia have to trow her off track. If they do this then, hopefully, she won't spill a word. Oh, no no no. THey must not know who she is, because Serena will fight to the end, just to get the truth out there! This is going to be a lot of work for a couple of teens. Luckly, they have their friends on their side (since some are vampires). Coming up with plans is not so easy with a news reporter sneaking around every corner.Yes, in the end Serena Star turns out looking crazy infront of the (LiVE!) camera, trying to get Ivy to cough up the truth. Serena Star, being a desparate lunatic, gives Ivy a glass of holy water and holding out the bible(thinking that she'll burn into a million pieces), like that's going to happen (only happens in movies and it's a myth). Luckly before Serena used even more anti-vampire stuff, Olivia and Ivy (being identica twins) switch places (while Serena is distracted) and fool Ms.Star once and for all (Olivia had to even eat garlic, disguised as Ivy, to prove to Serena that vampires don't exist, and that it's all in her head). Like a four-leaf clover, the sisters ha good luck, because the secret was never told on the news after all.

I thought this is book was literally packed with surprises and cameras in the pages (Serena Star is a lady who believes that the truth must be heard, and won't let anything get in her way if it doesn't). Keeping secrets isn't isn't a really hard thing to do. It's having to trick people to think that there is no secret. 'Hide', that would be a nice word to describe what Olivia and Ivy have to do (DON'T TELL ANY ONE THAT VAMPiRES EXIST!). But, that sneaky sneaky, news lady just doesn't give up without a fight. It's actually funny at some things the charactes in this book have to do to trick Serena Star. Especially, when it's all fake and she falls for it. What a book! ( )
  LiLLY.afou5564 | Mar 24, 2012 |

Sienna Mercerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Helanen-Ahtola, MarjaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Ivy Vega trudged sleepily into the breakfast room, slid into her chair, and rested her cheek on the cold stone table. She wished she were still in her coffin. Monday Mornings were the worst.

Olivia is a vegetarian. Ivy is a vampire. And they're twins?!?

Ever since Olivia discovered that her long-lost twin sister, Ivy, is a vampire, she's been soaking up everything Ivy will tell her about Franklin Grove's vampire community. It's all top secret, and Olivia's sworn that she'll never tell another soul. But now, nosy tabloid reporter Serena Star is snooping around. As she gets closer and closer to the truth, it's up to Ivy and Olivia to throw her off track. This is one fangtastic news story that can't get out!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:22 -0400)

Eighth-grade twins Olivia and Ivy and their friends try to prevent a nosy television reporter, Serena Star, from uncovering the secret community of vampires in Franklin Grove.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,550,396 books! | Top bar: Always visible