The Art of Bead Embroidery: Techniques,…

The Art of Bead Embroidery: Techniques, Designs & Inspirations

by Heidi Kummli

54None218,071 (4.33)None

No reviews
"I have long loved Sherry's work but have never dared have a go myself, but after reviewing this book I'm already halfway through my first beaded collar. I thought the instructions for stitches were really clear and easy, and it made me realise that I could make something. The projects are explained and although I had to search around for some of the materials, I think anyone here in the UK will be able to do them. There are so many examples of finished pieces in this book that are bound to inspire you that it is almost worth buying just for those!"
added by KalmbachBooks | editBead magazine, Katie McLean (Jan 1, 2009)

Renowned bead embroidery artists Heidi Kummli and Sherry Serafini share their secrets for creating beautiful beadwork. This inspiring book is perfect for those who want to learn to create gorgeous jewelry and art pieces and those seeking design ideas. Discusses tools, adhesives, and materials and has an illustrated guide to favorite stitches, fringes, and finishing techniques.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:59 -0400)

An overview of tools, techniques, and materials used in bead embroidery. Includes instructions for twelve step-by-step projects, ranging from beginner to advanced.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,877,936 books! | Top bar: Always visible