Forecast by Jane Tara

Forecast
By: Author Jane Tara

Wittingly Whimsical and Magically Romantic…..

I was set off on a journey of magic at its best. Let’s just say that I enjoyed each and every magical page. I was pleasantly surprised as I devoured and every page. Author Jane Tara weaved a wonderfully romantic and stirringly eclectic web of characters throughout each and every chapter, to build a fabulous and delicious read.

If a truly touching and a magical read is what you love? Then this is the read for you. And if you are looking for a truly heartwarming and magically romantic read? Then I say pick it up and enjoy, smile….

I loved it so much, that I purchased the 2nd book in the series right after. I will be continuing this amazing ride. Gracias to the Author for this awesome read!!!

A definite 5 Star read for the romantics at heart. {WaAr}

Reviewed By: De Ann “Native” Townes Jr. Author of “Peer Inside My Soul and See Me” and “A King Among Prince” ( )
  deann_native | Dec 5, 2013 |
I must say that I did enjoy it! It had some very humorous moments that made me laugh a little out loud and definitely kept me smiling.

Forecast shows us the intricacies of the weatherman business. When a popular weatherman, Drew Henderson, injures himself, there is a quick scramble to find a replacement until he is back on his feet. A producer stumbles upon Rowie Shakespeare (yes, kin to THAT Shakespeare) who happens to be psychic and can predict the weather. Rowie also has a slew of other talents that also include knowing a mans life once she kisses him. Only thing is Rowie can't see Drew's future. They quickly fall in love with each other only to wind up in one misunderstanding after another. There is also several offset romances, including Rowie's mom and grandmother, her best friends, and even her dead grandfather. Nothing is taboo in this book, and the world of Rowie is open for all. It's a pretty magical book. I do recommend for a quick read.
  caseym22 | Oct 27, 2010 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0505527448, Mass Market Paperback)

The Shakespeare women were what the locals of Greenwich Village called "gifted." Sure, Rowie's predictions were helpful for forecasting the weather or finding someone's lost grandkid. But when it came to love, her abilities were more like a curse. Why bother dating a guy if you knew at the first kiss he was destined for some blonde from New Jersey? Nope, Rowie was much happier bringing together the people she knew were a perfect match. Until the day she kissed the man whose future she couldn't foresee...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:42 -0400)

Gifted with magical abilities, which she considers a curse, Rowie is much happier bringing together the people she knows are a perfect match instead of finding romance for herself, until she meets the one man whose future she cannot foresee.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,411,090 books! | Top bar: Always visible