Think Big and Kick Ass : in Business and…

Think Big and Kick Ass : in Business and Life

by Donald J. Trump, Bill Zanker (Contributor)

Progress by Charles Stampul (PeerlessPress)
    PeerlessPress: A celebrity real estate developer runs for president to prevent an economic collapse. This 2010 political suspense novel, foreseeing the rise Trump and an impending financial crisis, reveals an agenda that could rescue America and a masterstroke that Trump could pull to get it passed.… (more)

Wanted to learn more about Trump's background and how he thinks. Tom Burgher suggested that this book was the best one to read. It is a good one but I found I needed more history of the man first. Bought Art of the Deal to get a better handle on his background. Written with Bill Zanger of the Learning Annex. Published in Oct. 2009 ( )
  ShadowBarbara | Jan 27, 2017 |
This book is readable, direct and fun.
Each Chapter gives you specific circumstances and ways to handle them.
At the end of each chapter, you will find is a box that provides a summation of the chapter, and then a list of point by point references,
to the key parts of the material in the chapter.
It is a great read for those interested in self help and/or business. ( )
  Haidji | Aug 31, 2015 |
Having auditioned for The Apprentice and knowing Mr. Trump personally it's great to see the practical application ( )
1 vote RonShore | Oct 28, 2011 |
I really love this book because Donald Trump himself gave many real life case studies that will be very usefull
for all of us
  nidosz | Jul 13, 2011 |
This book is so great! It's really comforting to know that there is something sensible to read about thinking big. Sometimes it's hard being a think big character, because 1) it's easy to fail 2) it looks like foolish dreaming 3) it takes a lot to make adjustments.

But I felt Trump and his co-author Zanker really sustained my spirit in what they said about thinking big. Some things that we don't often hear. I savored it. ( )
1 vote Sally-AnneLambert | Jun 3, 2011 |

Donald J. Trumpprimary authorall editionscalculated
Zanker, BillContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0061547832, Hardcover)

Donald J. Trump is an icon: the very definition of the American success story. The star of The Apprentice and developer of some of the planet's most prestigious real estate, he's been on the bottom and risen to become one of the world's wealthiest men.

Bill Zanker started The Learning Annex with $5,000 and grew it into a $5 million a year company. That was before he met Donald Trump. Thirty months later, after Zanker learned to think BIG himself, The Learning Annex is generating over $100 million a year in sales--and still growing.

Together, they're living examples of how thinking BIG and knowing when to back up your opinions aggressively--regardless of what your critics or opponents might say--can help you maximize your personal and professional achievements. For the first time ever, you too can learn Trump's secrets to thinking BIG and kicking ass! Learn:

Momentum: the Big Mo. How to get it and how to get it back.

Revenge: how and when to get it (and why it's so sweet).

"I love you, now sign this!" Why contracts in business and personal life are so important.

Real-life stories from people who've applied the think BIG formula in their own lives.

These strategies are proven and attested to by those who've learned to think BIG from Donald Trump and found success in their own lives. Bill Zanker used Donald's strategies to grow the revenues of The Learning Annex twenty times in under three years. Both of them have been down and out, and know what it's like to feel the whole world's against you--and both have risen to dizzying heights of success by thinking BIG and kicking ass! It is an attitude that can be easily learned.

Questions for Donald Trump

Amazon.com: Was there ever a time when you didn’t think big enough?

Trump: I don't think so. I always had big plans, even when I was very young. I would build skyscrapers with my building blocks.

Amazon.com: What was your first impression of your co-author Bill Zanker when you started doing business with the Learning Annex?

Trump: Bill Zanker had tremendous enthusiasm and focus, and he still does. I knew he'd succeed in a big way, and the success of The Learning Annex proves that I was right.

Amazon.com: What has becoming a television star on The Apprentice meant for your business?

Trump: My brand became more famous as I became more famous, and more opportunities presented themselves. I was already very well established, so I was well prepared, but things escalated and in a good way.

Amazon.com: There are stories everywhere that the real estate market is in trouble. How should an investor or an entrepreneur respond to the current market?

Trump: This is actually a very good time for entrepreneurs or investors. I would say to be positive and look for the opportunities, because the opportunities are there.

Amazon.com: You're critical of the "give me" attitude that you see in many young people today. What do you look for in a young person you are bringing into your business?

Trump: They have to be eager to learn and willing to work hard. I work hard and I expect the people around me to have a strong work ethic. I need people who can be part of a team and yet be able to think independently. That's one of the qualities I look for on The Apprentice--they have to be capable of both dimensions.

Amazon.com: Did you really make Lee Iacocca cry? [See Think Big and Kick Ass for more details.]

Trump: No, he made himself cry.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:21 -0400)

Trump is an icon: the very definition of the American success story. Bill Zanker started The Learning Annex with $5,000 of his own money. After meeting Donald Trump, Zanker learned to Think BIG himself and grew The Learning Annex from a $5 million-a-year company into one that's over $100 million a year in sales, and still growing. Here, you too can learn Trump's secrets to thinking BIG! Learn: momentum: how to get it and how to get it back; revenge: how and when to get it; why contracts in business and personal life are so important. Plus real-life stories from people who've applied the think BIG formula in their own lives.--From publisher description.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,241,078 books! | Top bar: Always visible