Many Shades of Gray (Indigo) by Dyanne Davis

Many Shades of Gray (Indigo)

by Dyanne Davis

It took too long for the plot to develop, the characters were childish and immature, and the obstacles the author creates to distance the characters don't really help since the characters are so far apart anyway. I only managed to finish the book not because it's a great read but because it's so awful I wanted to see how it would end. ( )
  bamalibrarylady | Jan 14, 2010 |
The relationship between white publisher Simon Kohl and black author Janice Lace forces them to confront many troubling issues as their romance blooms.
  npl | Nov 28, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,423,764 books! | Top bar: Always visible