Mmm, Cookies! by Robert Munsch

Mmm, Cookies!

by Robert Munsch

A book about cookies and making cookies, always a winner with a toddler (18 months) obsessed with cooking! ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
What a great story about a smart, imaginative boy who essentially tricks his family into believing that his Play-Doh creations are yummy cookies! The illustrations are beautifully constructed and offer so much to look at. (The dog's expressions are priceless!) ( )
  JEB5 | Oct 30, 2013 |
My funny bone must be taking a nap, because I just wasn't all that amused by this book. ( )
  dukefan86 | May 29, 2013 |
Christopher makes clay cookies and tricks his parents and his teacher tricks him! A good lesson learned. ( )
  bekeelen | Mar 1, 2013 |
A boy, Christopher, found some clay and made clay cookies. He tricked his mom and dad into taking a bit. When he went to school, his teacher had made him a cookie and tricked him into taking a bit. After he took the bit, his class made real cookies in class.

Personal Reaction:
Robert Munsch is my favorite author. I loved reading all of his books when I was younger. Now I love reading them to other kids.

Classroom Extension Ideas:
1. I would have my students help me make real cookies and have them write about their cookies and what material it takes to make the cookies.
2. I would let me students make cookies out of clay and write about a time they ate clay or a time they tricked someone into eating clay. ( )
  Soonergal021 | Feb 8, 2011 |

Quand Christophe découvre la pate à modeler au sous-sol , il décide d'en faire un biscuit . Puis , il cherche quelqu'un à qui offrir !

Best-selling author/illustrator duo Robert Munsch and Michael Martchenko create a wacky classroom story as Christopher offers some of his mysteriously "delicious" cookies to his parents and teacher!

Christopher's playdough cookies may look delicious, but when he tricks his parents and teacher into eating them, they soon realize that these "cookies" are NOT what they seem! When they decide to give Christopher a taste of his own medicine, and he falls for his very own trick, the entire class is in for an hysterical adventure!

With a playdough recipe included, here is yet another off-beat story from the author of bestseller LOVE YOU FOREVER, bound to have kids and cookie fans of all ages cheering for more.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:36 -0400)

After Christopher plays a trick on his mom and dad by serving them cookies made of clay, they engage his teacher in a way to get back at him.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,883,515 books! | Top bar: Always visible